A refundable deposit of $1,000, unless stated otherwise in the Auction Specific Terms and Conditions, will be required at the time of registration. The deposit can be provided by: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, or Debit. Registration can be completed during the preview day as well as auction day. Please allow yourself sufficient time to register prior to start of auction to prevent any delays in bidding. To speed up your registration, please bring a business card if available.
Once registered, Century will email you a credit card authorization form to obtain the required refundable deposit. Please complete the form and send back via email or fax, to complete your registration and be eligible to bid.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, online bidders may experience audio difficulties, transmission delays and disconnections. Century recommends bidders do not wait until the last minute to place their bids.
Payment Methods and Removal Process Guidelines
Please see Auction Specific Terms & Conditions posted on each individual auction page for more information regarding payment methods, check out times, and removal deadlines.
Important Auction Guidelines:
- Rigging/Removal may not begin until payment has been made in full and the auction sale is complete.
- Century staff are on site to supervise the safe removal process and not to assist in the removal of items.
- Buyers are responsible for the safe removal of their purchases.
- All riggers must present a valid certificate of insurance prior to the removal of any machinery or equipment.
- Failure to remove assets prior to said deadline may result in additional removal/storage fees at the Purchaser’s sole risk and expense.