Asset Supported Lending across Canada
Century provides financing to Canadian based companies who require short-term capital where conventional sources are unavailable or aren’t meeting your needs. We emphasize swift turnarounds for clients with pressing and immediate needs.
Bridge / Term loans are available where a company is able to pledge unencumbered or under-encumbered assets. Loans are fixed rate – fixed term, where the Company holds title to the assets.
- Alone, or in conjunction with other financing options
- Loans against Machinery, Equipment, Real Estate and other fixed assets
- Advances are based on the appraised value of the assets
- Bridge / Term loans are effective for:
- Financial Restructurings
- Company and/or Asset Acquisition
- DIP proceedings
- Rapid growth
Century Capital purchases the lender’s security interest in performing and non-performing accounts.
- Purchase value of the debt is determined by the appraised value of the assets
- Fast closing – security registrations and priority already in place
- Ability to monetize portions of the Company’s assets in a flexible financial structure
DIP (Debtor-in-Possession) financing provides interim funding to companies restructuring within a court sanctioned process.
- Court approved borrowing to sustain the Company’s operations
- Any assets can be pledged to support the DIP loan
- Provides quick access to capital not otherwise available
- Exit terms as short as 90 days