- Century Services Corp. has served the Canadian financial and business community for over 40 years and is a trusted provider of lending, appraisal, partial or full asset dispersal, liquidation, bankruptcy and receivership services.
- Century provides our receivership, bankruptcy trustee and financial advisor clients a comprehensive set of services to help manage every aspect of a business failure and windup.
- Century runs liquidation and consignment auctions across Canada to help businesses sell surplus assets in a respected and reliable environment built on integrity.
- Century has a team of experienced management professionals that can assist management and help solve business challenges of any nature as a part of funding and liquidation activities.
- Century can fund debt through asset backed term loans and DIP structures.
- In extraordinary circumstances Century will participate in equity, or quasi-equity structures that assist in creating liquidity.
- Century can also enhance value recovery through participation in stalking-horse bid processes .
What We Do
Our clients rely on Century’s appraisers to accurately value assets for financing, mergers/acquisitions and insurance.
Capital & Lending
Century provides financial solutions to Canadian-based firms requiring
short-term capital where conventional sources are unavailable.
We emphasize swift turnarounds.